Percival Mabasa Biography will allow us to read his Wikipedia, learn about him, and examine the causes of his death.
Do you remember Percy Lapid’s name? Are you aware of the tragic news about Percy Lapid? Is it true? Is his Wikipedia biography accurate?
Many people in the Philippines condoned the death of the radio broadcaster. Lapid was also demanded justice by his family. The investigation continues, and the killer is still unknown. All details related to him have been covered in our Percival Malabasa Biography.
What’s the latest news?
Lapid was attacked and beaten by gunmen Monday night at around 8:30 p.m. He was killed at the entrance of BF Resort, Aria Street in Barangay Talon 2 (Las Pinas City).
According to police, the victim was a DWBL radio commentator and was driving his vehicle. NGS8294 is the vehicle’s plate number. According to them, Lapid was about to enter Resort gate when his car was stopped by a white Fortuner. Lapid was attacked by another motorcyclist just before he entered the gate.
Percy Lapid Recent News:
Yesterday’s family release a statement on the “brutal, brazen killing” their loved one. Roy Mabasa, Roy’s brother, wrote on Facebook that his family was deeply disturbed and angered at the murder of their fearless broadcaster brother, father and friend.
He stated that this horrendous crime was not only committed against Percy and his family, but also against his profession, our nation, the Philippines, as well as the truth.
Police found two empty shells at the scene. Police are now looking for video footage in order to identify the suspect.
Percy Lapid was who?
Percy Lapid Actual Name was Percival Mabasa. However, he was well-known among his followers as Percy Lapid.
Yesterday’s statement by his family gives us a better understanding of him. In a Facebook post, his brother stated that he was a great father, a national lover, a husband and father.
Percy was well liked and respected by his friends and foes as well as colleagues. His bold and insightful comments were able to cut through the fake news bombardment on social media and radio. His brother finally demands that his cowardly executed killers are brought to justice.
Percy Lapid Wikipedia
- Percy Lapid, was born March 14, 1959.
- He was employed by DWBL radio station.
- He also worked as a broadcaster with JSY Publications.
- Lapid is also a former broadcaster of DWIZ (882AM), a subsidiary of ALC Group of Companies.
- Lapid was an opponent of Ferdinand Marcos Jr.
- He criticised the Marcos government just a few weeks ago.
- Following the Mabasa Reporting Backlash, the president’s executive secretary resigned
- He was about to start his online broadcast shortly after returning from Resort.
- Unfortunately, he was also shot by a motorcyclist.
- He was taken into hospital and declared dead.
Percival Mabasa Biography:
- His full name is Tito Percy Lapid.
- Manila, Philippines was where the baby was born.
- Name of school and college are not known.
- The last post on his Facebook Page is with his brother.
- He had more that 200,000 subscribers to his YouTube channel.
- Both suspects managed to escape after he was killed.
- This case is currently under investigation and police are seeking video footage.
- Manila Son announces P1,000,000 Rewards
- This is the second death under President Marcos.
- Ray Blanco was another radio broadcaster who was recently stabbed and killed on September 18.
Percy Lapid’s Latest News of his death was widely reported. People are demanding justice. #JusticeforPercyLapid started trending on social media.
Notice: Crime and criminal-like activity are not supported. We wrote this post to provide information. It is taken from news articles online.
Percy was a fearless broadcaster and a great hero. We hope that Percy is brought to justice and that his killers are held accountable. Many people who knew him expressed their sympathy and paid tributes. You can read the full news on Percy Lapid here.
What are your thoughts on Lapid, the fearless broadcaster and nation-loving journalist? Percy Lapid was 63 years old when he passed away on October 3, 2022. Please comment if you wish that Percy Lapid gets justice quickly.